Last Updated: January 4th, 2018
HD INVOICE allows users to create invoices and recieve online payment (the “Service”).
Only individuals thirteen (13) years of age or older may use the Application. Users between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) must review these Terms with a parent or legal guardian to ensure the parent or legal guardian acknowledge and agree to these Terms. Should User’s parent or legal guardian not acknowledge and agree to these Terms, User must immediately uninstall this Application and discontinue its use.
Subject to these Terms, HD INVOICE grants the User a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited and revocable license to use the Application for personal use only on a WordPress installation owned or controlled by User. Any use of the Application in any other manner, including, without limitation, resale, reverse-engineering, disassembling, redistribution, transfer, modification or distribution of the Application or text, pictures, music, barcodes, video, data, hyperlinks, displays, and other content associated with the Application (“Content”) is prohibited. This Agreement and User License also governs any updates to, or supplements or replacements for, this Application unless separate terms accompany such updates, supplements or replacements, in which case the separate terms will apply.
The license is effective until terminated by you or HD INVOICE, with or without written notice. Your rights under the User License will terminate automatically without notice from HD INVOICE if you fail to comply with any Terms or terms of the User License. Upon termination of the license, you shall cease all use of the Application and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Application.
Use of the Application is limited to the contemplated functionality. User shall not (or shall not use the Application to):
- harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame, or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party (including but not limited to rights of publicity or other proprietary rights);
- engage in any unlawful, fraudulent, or deceptive practices;
- use technology or other means to access unauthorized content or non-public spaces;
- use or launches any automated system or process, including without limitation, “bots,” “spiders,” or “crawlers,” to access unauthorized content or non-public spaces;
- attempt to introduce viruses or any other harmful computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- store any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- attempt to damage, disable, overburden, or impair HD INVOICE servers or networks;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to a HD INVOICE computer network;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to HD INVOICE user accounts;
- encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability;
- violate these Terms in any manner; or
HD INVOICE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any User License, remove Content, assist law enforcement in the prosecution of criminal liability, or assert a civil or criminal legal action with respect to Content or use of the Application, that HD INVOICE reasonably believes is or might be in violation of these Terms, but failure or delay in taking such actions does not constitute a waiver of its rights to enforce these Terms.
HD INVOICE IS PROVIDING THE APPLICATION, SERVICE AND CONTENT TO THE USER “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE USER IS USING THE APPLICATION AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, HD INVOICE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE APPLICATION IS MERCHANTABLE, RELIABLE, ACCURATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, NON-INFRINGING OR FREE OF DEFECTS OR ABLE TO OPERATE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED BASIS, OR THAT THE USE OF THE APPLICATION BY THE USER IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS, OR THAT USER INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICATION WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY, ACCURATELY OR SECURELY TRANSMITTED.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL HD INVOICE OR ITS AGENTS OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN CREATING OR PROVIDING THIS APPLICATION (A) BE LIABLE TO THE USER WITH RESPECT TO USE OF THE APPLICATION; AND/OR (B) BE LIABLE TO THE USER FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST PROFITS, LOSS, THEFT OR CORRUPTION OF USER-GENERATED INFORMATION, STORED USER CONTENT, THE INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION, OR DEVICE FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION. THE USER’S SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USE OF THE APPLICATION. HD INVOICE, ITS AGENTS AND ANYONE INVOLVED IN CREATING OR PROVIDING THIS APPLICATION OR CONTENT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE EVEN IF ANY OF THEM OR ANY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THEM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, UNAUTHORIZED USE, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, LINE FAILURE, COMPUTER VIRUS, WORM, TROJAN HORSE OR OTHER HARM.
Modification of these Terms
HD INVOICE reserves the right to change or modify these Terms or any other HD INVOICE terms, conditions, or policies related to use of the Application (including those identified in this agreement) at any time and at its sole discretion by posting revisions on the HD INVOICE website (https://www.hdinvoice.com) or within this Application. Continued use of the Application following the posting of these changes or modifications will constitute the User’s acknowledgement and agreement to such changes or modifications. Only a specific, written waiver signed by an authorized representative of HD INVOICE shall have any legal effect as a waiver by HD INVOICE of any Terms of this Agreement.